SKINHEADS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre 14 couverts – ...
339 € 622 €
Voir le deal

Roddy Moreno about Dieter

+7
Josef_Fritzl
Rival82
Tony Sodoma
Wille Wallaton
łysy
BlueK
Suck
11 posters

Go down

Roddy Moreno about Dieter Empty Roddy Moreno about Dieter

Post  Suck Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:31 am

What do you thing about that? (from an interview of the lead singer of The Oppressed)

12.HOW WOULD YOU COMMENT THE SONG ABOUT YOU WHICH HAS BEEN WRITTEN BY SCUMBAG CALLED DIETER FROM BAND KILL BABY KILL.
FORTUNATELY HE KILLED HIMSELF LAST YEAR, SO I DON’T THINK WE’LL SEE HIM IN VALHALLA BECAUSE HI DIDN’T DIE WITH A SWORD IN HIS HAND ;-)
R.M.: "He was a wanker, his band was wankers and the song is shite. I do get a buzz knowing how much I upset the scum."
Suck
Suck

Back to top Go down

Roddy Moreno about Dieter Empty Re: Roddy Moreno about Dieter

Post  BlueK Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:05 am

That dude is buthurted! First of all everybody knows that Rody Marrano is a faggot that likes to be ass-penetrated by his sharp friends. He got aids and he's such an idiot, he fucked the 'skinhead scene' with his gay lyrics and stuff. The oppresed is such a made up band, just listen their lyrics, are like hippie skins.
Imo Dieter and KBK didn't say lies in that song, i mean the content of the lyric it's the true, he's a moron full of shit, just someone like him would celebrate the dead of someone that had done a lot for the real skinhead scene in Europe. He says that he fights, but he's always hidden behind the other sharp idiots because he's such a pussy like 90% of 'sharps'.....sharp is one big lie around the world because of him, so he deserves be killed by someone or at least severly punched.

I know that my english is fucked, but at least is better than this mongolic stuff --> R.M.: "He was a wanker, his band was wankers and the song is shite. I do get a buzz knowing how much I upset the scum." Even a 10 year-old boy can write better in english than him. lol shite? it shows that his brain is fucked by the cocaine and weed.

LONG LIVE TO DIETER I love you cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Btw, my facebook account was closed becauase someone added me to his faggot group 'rock anti fascist' (lolz) and i wrote hard stuff against Sharps, then i lost all my contacts and i lost a lo of info about concerts and events in Europe Sad
BlueK
BlueK

Back to top Go down

Post  łysy Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:19 pm

What do I think..."Roddy Moron's full of shit, he looks like he's got aids..."
see u in Valhalla Dieter R.I.P.
łysy
łysy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wille Wallaton Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:29 am

łysy wrote:What do I think..."Roddy Moron's full of shit, he looks like he's got aids..."
see u in Valhalla Dieter R.I.P.
Hah, I was searching for a "like" button! Laughing
Wille Wallaton
Wille Wallaton

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Sodoma Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:49 am

I think that fucking roddy and also these stupid towerblocks from germany need to lose all their teeth to stop saying bullshit about people.
Tony Sodoma
Tony Sodoma

Back to top Go down

Post  Rival82 Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:54 pm

dont forget steve diy and mensi
Rival82
Rival82

Back to top Go down

Post  Josef_Fritzl Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:30 am

The Oppressed are a good band with some stupid messages but Roddy is not sharp, he is a full-commie and the greatest wanker with Spiller from Emscherkurve 77!
My girlfriend visited a Ska/Reggae-Nighter with the "great" DJ Roddy Moreno in South Germany. She said it was the hell. You have only seen people who dressed like autonoms and rastas, who came with her dogs. The great Roddy Moreno has an ugly girlfriend and played only left-wing-working-music. That sounds good, even if the lyrics are bullshit. But a Nighter???? Fuck off...

Josef_Fritzl

Back to top Go down

Post  Hati Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:15 pm

Hope he enjoys his army of extremist hippie crusties, cause that's as much support he's gonna get.
Hati
Hati

Back to top Go down

Post  Josef_Fritzl Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:24 pm

For sure! Very Happy

Josef_Fritzl

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanos Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:43 am

Yeah, it is quite remarkable that all these weirdos and their bands who preach to the whole world who is "a real skin" and who is not
have no skins in the audience. Maybe they should just drop it and get a job.......
Stephanos
Stephanos

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:58 pm

When he says on stage: "next one is for the skinheads..." Everybody in the audiance go to the bar... afro flower geek jocolor farao
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://skinheads.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SonOfThule Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:29 pm

A bullet for this idiot!

RIP Dieter.
SonOfThule
SonOfThule

Back to top Go down