SKINHEADS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

about LES VILAINS (on Pure-Impact news)

3 posters

Go down

about LES VILAINS (on Pure-Impact news) Empty about LES VILAINS (on Pure-Impact news)

Post  Suck Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:03 am

Sad news, LES VILAINS have decided that this will be their last year and they want their "career" in glory, with gigs planned in Canada, Brasil, France, Germany, Holland, Spain, Italy, the Czech Republic, Belgium and possibly a few more. Go see them now or regret later... Their singer Suck has just recorded 3 songs with Parisian band Carcereduro, doing vocals for their next release. The rest of the songs will be sung by Kroub and Elodie, both ex-Haircut. The album should come out in May or June and will be titled "Destoc et de taille".
Suck
Suck

Back to top Go down

about LES VILAINS (on Pure-Impact news) Empty Re: about LES VILAINS (on Pure-Impact news)

Post  anders Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:07 am

Too bad, I hope I can make it to the gig in Germany, perhaps Kuggnäs would be something for your farewell tour?

anders

Back to top Go down

about LES VILAINS (on Pure-Impact news) Empty Re: about LES VILAINS (on Pure-Impact news)

Post  Suck Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:09 am

It can be nice to play in Kuggnäs. But we don't have contact with the organisation.
Suck
Suck

Back to top Go down

Post  anders Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:23 am

Not that I have more power than the next guy, but I will send them a tip.

anders

Back to top Go down

Post  Suck Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:46 am

Our new (and last?) t-shirt:
about LES VILAINS (on Pure-Impact news) Les-vi10
Suck
Suck

Back to top Go down

Post  łysy Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:00 pm

Suck wrote:It can be nice to play in Kuggnäs. But we don't have contact with the organisation.

festival@kuggnas.com
http://www.kuggnasfestivalen.se/start.htm
łysy
łysy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down